RxCem Dual Cure Composite Luting Cement has excellent mechanical properties. Used in conjunction with light cured composite,
RxCem enhances the longevity of the restoration, releasing fluoride ions which inhibit the formation of secondary caries.
A versatile dual cure composite cement providing high compressive strength in a dual light/chemical cure, for permanent cementation of dental work. It also provides a release of fluoride ions. Widely used in dental practice in prosthodontics, orthodontics.
Especially recommended for difficult cases.
Full ceramic crowns and bridges, zirconia crowns and bridges, composite crowns and bridges, all kind of veneers, - onlays / inlays,
Maryland and Rochette type bridges, splinting teeth, orthodontic appliances, fibre glass post-core and polyamid post-core.
1. Ensure the bite is correct.
2. Prepare the surfaces to be restored.
3. Remove the caps from the syringe and fix the mixing tip to the syringe.
4. Slowly squeeze out the base and catalyst from the syringe, mix sufficient for your needs.
Leave the mixing tip in place for use in the future. (If a mixing tip is not available, dispense two equal length ribbons of RxCem
and mix using a spatula.)
5. Apply the freshly mixed RxCem to cover the restoration, place the prosthesis or RxCrown&Pontic in the desired position.
6. Remove all excess material. RxCem adheres to metal instruments it is recommended to remove the material from instruments at
the earliest possible time.
7. Initial polymerization takes 2 minutes after 5 minutes it is complete. Apply curing light for 40 seconds.
8. Check and restore the bite.
Do not use materials eg polishing pastes containing fluoride as they will inhibit the cure.
Not suitable for cementation of the Metal Crowns (PMF).
1. Cementing Metal to Enamel and Dentine.
Clean and dry the surfaces to be cemented. Sand blast metal if possible. Apply RxBond etchant to the tooth surfaces dry them
then as above.
Sand blast and etch the surfaces to be joined. Apply Cement as above.
2. Composite to Composite or Enamel and dentine.
Clean and etch the surfaces to be joined with RxBond. Dry them then as above.
3. Composite to Metal.
Sand blast Metal if possible. Clean and etch hall surfaces to be joined. Apply RxCem as above.
A double syringe with 5g base and 5g catalyst with 10 mixing tips.
RxCem is based on Bis GMA and acrylic resins filled with inert inorganic components including glass fillers and titanium dioxide.
Also present are photo initiators, catalytic agents, stabilizers and pigments. Polymerization takes place when exposed to light in
the UV range any modern curing light can be used.
Do not use in patients with sensitivity to methacrylates.
Do not use in situations where moisture contamination can take place. Blood Saliva and water inhibit polymerization and thence
the longevity of the restoration.
Avoid contact with skin, and the soft tissues of the mouth. If an allergic reaction occurs remove the material. If swallowed of inhaled
contact a doctor providing details of the material.
Use at room temperature. Store in original box. Avoid direct sunlight. Store between 3-28°C. Do not store below 3°C.
ONLY FOR USE BY DENTAL SURGEONS
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
DO NOT USE AFTER DATE ON PACKAGE
Dental Life Sciences WILL EXCHANGE OR RE IMBURSE FAULTY PRODUCT