INDICATIONS OF USE of RxFlow composite
- class I, II, III, IV and V restorations
- quick filling of cavities before final modelling of the chewingsurface with solid composites
- small and shallow cavities
- the first layer in situations where access is difficult such asdeep class II cavities with matrix bands
- cavities prepared using air abrasion
- sealing, including sealing with fissure preparation
- repairing small cavities in composite bridges and crowns
- blocking undercuts
- permanent and temporary splinting of teeth
- maintenance of direct in-mouth interdental gaps
- inlays and onlays
RxFlow is a composite consisting of chemical material with a basic organic structure (diglicydoeteru bisphenol A dimethacrylate, diuretanu
dimethacrylate, triethylene glycol dimethacrylate) containing inorganic fillers (barium silicate glass, pyrogenic silica and titanium dioxide),
and additives (photo-initiators, inhibitors, catalysts, stabilizers, pigments), which undergoes free-radical polymerisation when activated
with UV light at the wavelength of 400 to 500 nm. Mineral fillers make up about 60% of the composite.
Do not use RxFlow in patients with a known allergy to methacrylates.
- Avoid contact of the unpolymerised composite with skin, eyes and soft tissues of the mouth. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of
water. In case of any symptoms consult a doctor, giving information about the product;
- In case of allergy to methacrylates contained in the above mentioned composites stop using the product. In case of late onset of
allergic reaction remove the restoration;
- In the case of aspiration into the respiratory tract, seek immediate medical attention.
Store the material between 3-28˚C, but not lower than 3˚C. If stored at a low temperature, bring back to room temperature before
use. To avoid accidental polymerisation of RxFlow in the applicator always retract the plunger of the syringe.
For use by dentists and dental technicians only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Protect from heat and light.
Do not exceed the curing time: this may cause overheating of the soft tissues of the mouth.
Do not use after expiry date.
Instruct the patient on proper oral hygiene.
DENTAL LIFE SCIENCES will replace products that have proven to be defective or return the price of purchase. DENTAL LIFE SCIENCES
is not liable for any loss or damage caused by misuse or improper use of the product